none
How do I get levels on Budget Costs, Budget Resource, and Benefit Estimates on PPS Program entities? RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to set up a program and after keying in the basic information on the "Program Information" tab and saving it, when using the "Budget Cost" Tab I get the foollowing error message:

There are no cost levels associated to this organization/portfolio.
    How do I proceed?  Where do I enter this basic information? 

Also when I use the "Budget Resource" tab I get:

There are no levels associated to this organization/portfolio.

Where do you do this association?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 12:50 AM

Answers

• Actually, no - No one has ever given any information helpful in figuring out whether this feature ever works anywhere at all.

I had hoped that someday, someone might see it and realize they knew the secret if there is one.  I suspect that it is an undocumented feature that absolutely none of the additional information can be entered or used in any way for "Programs".

So I guess that the answer is there is no answer.

©®

Charles Roberts
    • Marked as answer by Chas Roberts Monday, May 23, 2011 8:56 PM
    Monday, May 23, 2011 8:55 PM

All replies

• Chas:

I'm closing this old thread. I think you worked this out in general questions group, if I recall correctly.

Gary Chefetz, MCITP, MCP, MVP msProjectExperts
    Project and Project ServerFAQs
    Project Server Help BLOG
    Monday, May 23, 2011 8:17 PM
  • Actually, no - No one has ever given any information helpful in figuring out whether this feature ever works anywhere at all.

I had hoped that someday, someone might see it and realize they knew the secret if there is one.  I suspect that it is an undocumented feature that absolutely none of the additional information can be entered or used in any way for "Programs".

So I guess that the answer is there is no answer.

©®

Charles Roberts
    • Marked as answer by Chas Roberts Monday, May 23, 2011 8:56 PM
    Monday, May 23, 2011 8:55 PM