---Custom SEND TO Destination prompt to UI and PW and shows error after that --- RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

I am trying send a document through "Custom Send To" from the Library 1 to Library 2 in another application. When I test the link - it works fine. When I click OK to actually send the document it gives me this message: "this page is  accessing information that is not under it's control" prompts me for the UI and PW and than shows me an error: "there was 1 error during a copy operation". That's it...

I do have admin rights for the library 2 also. So I don't understand what is the problem.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Monday, June 13, 2011 8:20 PM

All replies

• HI,

Does "custom send to" mean the send to connection in central administration > general application settings > external service connections > configure send to connections ?

If yes, please make sure you have checked "allow sites to send to connections outside the site subscription".

Regards,

Seven

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:46 AM
  • No, I am NOT sending it through Central Administration. I am configuring this send to through the Library Settings: Advanced Settings --> Custom Send to Destination.
    Friday, June 17, 2011 6:42 PM