none
Timephased data in PWA 2010 Project view RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is it possible to build a project view in PWA 2010 with timephased Work and Actual work (such as the Task Usage view of Project Pro 2010)?

Thanks

Sunday, May 1, 2011 2:10 PM

Answers

• Hi,

there is no possibility to create such a view as PDP I am aware of.
    But one great possibilty for this kind of view are reports in BI Center. Moreover, you can see what you are looking for, if you select a resource in Resource Center and click on Resource Assignments. If you select Timephased Data, you will see Work and Actual work. Moreover, you can change group by to Project - Task - Resource to get "Task Usage" and to Project - Resource to see a kind of "Resource Usage". But you will need to to select resources in Resource Center manually.

Not sure if this helps?
    Barbara

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Sunday, May 1, 2011 3:18 PM
    Sunday, May 1, 2011 2:42 PM

All replies

• Hi,

there is no possibility to create such a view as PDP I am aware of.
    But one great possibilty for this kind of view are reports in BI Center. Moreover, you can see what you are looking for, if you select a resource in Resource Center and click on Resource Assignments. If you select Timephased Data, you will see Work and Actual work. Moreover, you can change group by to Project - Task - Resource to get "Task Usage" and to Project - Resource to see a kind of "Resource Usage". But you will need to to select resources in Resource Center manually.

Not sure if this helps?
    Barbara

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Sunday, May 1, 2011 3:18 PM
    Sunday, May 1, 2011 2:42 PM
  • It really helps!
    I should have thought about it by myself...

Sunday, May 1, 2011 3:22 PM