none
Blue Screen after shutdown. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I have a homebuilt windows 7 system that was recently downgraded from win 10. I had issues with the operating system crashing on and off every few months with an srtTrail error, so went ahead with the downgrade. I am still having some issues though. this morning when I booted my pc, it restarted several times, and then eventually got to the desktop. I had the option to boot into safe mode, but  Ibooted normally just to see what would happen. I have the error pasted below, with as much info as I can think of about my pc, if anybody could help with this  Iwould be eternally grateful, about at my wits end with this thing. I can provide the minidump on request.

Bios: V22.4

CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 630 processor

Mobo: MSI 970 gaming (MS-7693)

Memory: 10 gb

Error: Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name:    BlueScreen
      OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
      Locale ID:    1033

Additional information about the problem:
      BCCode:    50
      BCP1:    FFFFFCD97D00001A
      BCP2:    0000000000000000
      BCP3:    FFFFF8000314FAE8
      BCP4:    0000000000000007
      OS Version:    6_1_7601
      Service Pack:    1_0
      Product:    768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
      C:\Windows\Minidump\082418-21138-01.dmp
      C:\Users\Kaos\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-110152-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
      http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
      C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Friday, August 24, 2018 2:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Kaos1794.

The 0x00000050 (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) bug check indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    Upload the .DMP file created by Windows to your OneDrive, make it publicly available and post the URL here, so we can analyze it and try to suggest you a solution.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Friday, August 24, 2018 2:51 PM
  • Thank you for the reply, I have the url you requested, I found 2 more dmp files in the folder as well, so I added to OneDrive. I believe they are in order but if not the file created this morning ends in 38, while the other 2 are from the same day at different times, ending in 16 and then 27. let me know if you need any other info

Sorry I forgot to add link to post: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoWQ6Cl7rffAgecNMBTOH4E9ExWPZA

• Edited by Kaos1794 Friday, August 24, 2018 4:33 PM
    Friday, August 24, 2018 3:53 PM
  • To evaluate the BSOD please post logs for troubleshooting.

Using administrative command prompt copy and paste this whole command.

Make sure the default language is English so that the logs can be scanned and read.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3813-language-add-remove-change-windows-10-a.html

The command will automatically collect the computer files and place them on the desktop.

Then use 7zip to organize the files and one drive or drop box to place share links into the thread for troubleshooting.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Share-OneDrive-files-and-folders-9fcc2f7d-de0c-4cec-93b0-a82024800c07

This command will automatically collect these files:  msinfo32, mini dumps, drivers, hosts, install, uninstall, services, startup, event viewer files, etc.

Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste the whole command:

copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\"&dxdiag /t %Temp%\dxdiag.txt&copy %Temp%\dxdiag.txt "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\SFdebugFiles\"&type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"&systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt"&driverquery /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\drivers.txt" &msinfo32 /nfo "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\msinfo32.nfo"&wevtutil qe System /f:text > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\eventlog.txt"&reg export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\uninstall.txt"&reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\installed.txt"&net start > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\services.txt"&REM wmic startup list full /format:htable >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.html"&wmic STARTUP GET Caption, Command, User >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.txt"

There are two files for you to find manually:  

a) C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Use file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > right upper corner search enter the above to find results.

b) dxdiag:  In the left lower corner search type:  dxdiag > When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens click on the next page button so that each tab is opened > click on save all information > save to desktop > post one drive or drop box share link into the thread

Please remember to vote and to mark the replies as answers if they help.

Friday, August 24, 2018 4:07 PM
  • All logs that you have requested should be in this link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoWQ6Cl7rffAgecNMBTOH4E9ExWPZA

Everything should be labeled, let me know if you need more

Friday, August 24, 2018 4:32 PM
  • Please indicate whether you searched for C:\windows.memory.dmp

If you can find a memory.dmp > zip > post a one drive or drop box share link into the thread

Friday, August 24, 2018 5:26 PM
  • there is a folder titled Mnidump in the url, there are three files in it

• Edited by Kaos1794 Friday, August 24, 2018 6:11 PM
    Friday, August 24, 2018 5:40 PM
  • There are multiple types of dump files.

The mini dump were collected.

Please check the computer to see if you can find a memory dump.

Open the MSI website > support > ender the product or serial number or model > select the operating system > view drivers > post a URL or hyperlink into the thread
    Friday, August 24, 2018 7:31 PM
  • Thank you for the reply, I have the url you requested, I found 2 more dmp files in the folder as well, so I added to OneDrive. I believe they are in order but if not the file created this morning ends in 38, while the other 2 are from the same day at different times, ending in 16 and then 27. let me know if you need any other info

Sorry I forgot to add link to post: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoWQ6Cl7rffAgecNMBTOH4E9ExWPZA

Two dump files recorded a 0x00000050 (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) bug check, which indicates that invalid system memory was referenced; the module referenced was amifldrv64.sys and the faulting process was SCEWIN_64.exe. It looks like they're part of a set of utilities for the motherboard, but the time stamp for that driver is quite old, so you should check if a newer version is available.
    Another dump file recorded a system service exception occurred in a svchost.exe process due to a a memory access violation.
    Try first verifying if you can update or disable the MSI utilities and check if the problem still happens.

Bye

Luigi
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Saturday, August 25, 2018 9:10 PM
  • 1) Open the MSI website > support > enter the motherboard model and version > view BIOS/drivers > post a URL or hyperlink into the thread

2) If the computer has Ccleaner > click windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread

3) In the left lower corner search type: system or system control > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings
    a) > on the advanced tab under startup and recovery > click settings > post an image of the startup and recovery into the thread.
    b) > on the advanced tab under performance > click on settings > under performance options > click on the advanced tab > under virtual memory > click on change > post an image of the virtual memory tab into the thread

4) Download and install:  Everything

https://www.voidtools.com/

5) copy and paste:  c:\windows\memory.dmp

into everything and view the results

zip the memory.dmp file > post a one drive or drop box share link into the thread

Saturday, August 25, 2018 10:13 PM