none
Icons (buttons) on the PBID PQ Editor sometimes become unclickable RRS feed

• Question

• I cannot catch any logic, and do not understand how to help repro the case.

But it's a fact - sometimes I cannot click buttons on the Ribbon, until I minimize the PQ window and then restore it's size.

I have some feeling that that is because I work in PBID and in Excel simultaneously, they are always opened on my comp, and I switch the windows very often, AND - launch VBA macros in Excel, by the way.

Sunday, August 18, 2019 2:49 PM

Answers

• How it is possible to send a throw without having an error in PQ? Is there any button to send a throw at any moment user wants?

there used to be some "face icons" at the top ribbon, but I don't see them in the latest version of Power BI Desktop.

Perhaps it would be best to create this thread on the official Power BI forum? You can also submit bugs through this site:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

I was able to spot a few that have reported your same scenario, so you might want to provide your feedback on the ones that fit your scenario the best.

Sunday, August 18, 2019 8:40 PM

All replies

• I highly recommend sending a "frown" whenever this happens. Make sure that you send the log as well as a screenshot, so that the PBI team can use their diagnostics tools to figure out what's causing this issue and fix it moving forward.

You're not alone on this one.

Sunday, August 18, 2019 5:54 PM
  • How it is possible to send a throw without having an error in PQ? Is there any button to send a throw at any moment user wants?

Sunday, August 18, 2019 7:00 PM

there used to be some "face icons" at the top ribbon, but I don't see them in the latest version of Power BI Desktop.

Perhaps it would be best to create this thread on the official Power BI forum? You can also submit bugs through this site:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

I was able to spot a few that have reported your same scenario, so you might want to provide your feedback on the ones that fit your scenario the best.

Sunday, August 18, 2019 8:40 PM