Exchange 2007 email problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

Firstly let me apologize for not being very technical.

We use exchange 2007 at the office, which pulls emails from webhost4life. yesterday webhost4life changed the password for one of our users and now his emails are no longer coming through. i have looked everywhere for the stored credentials and was unable to find them . could anyone help?

Best Regards,

Matt

Friday, July 14, 2017 6:16 PM

All replies

• If the password was change at web4life you would need to get the credentials from them. 

Now if your speaking of a connector via Exchange you would need to tell us a bit more of how things are configured, i.e. is the Exchange server set to download from Webhost4life and then users get emails from Exchange or? 

If exchange is pulling in emails from Webhost4life then I would ask them how one usually configures connectivity to get the email and then go from there

Search, Recover, Export Mailboxes, Folders, Email, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, etc. from Offline Exchange Databases (EDBs), On-Premise Exchange Servers and Office 365. Migrate/Recover direct from any offline EDB into any On-Premises Exchange Server, even cross version i.e. 2003 → 2007 → 2010 →2013 → 2016 → Office 365 with Lucid8's DigiScope

Friday, July 14, 2017 7:32 PM
  • You should ask in a forum specific to your POP connector, since it's not a part of Microsoft Exchange.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

• Proposed as answer by Lynn-Li Monday, August 14, 2017 8:51 AM
    Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:35 AM