Problem in Login to Microsoft account after Upgradation to Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I have upgraded to windows 10 through windows insider and after update, I cannot login to my windows Account. As a result cannot download apps., and updates.
    Tuesday, August 11, 2015 4:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Is there any error message when login Windows Account or download apps? Please help to collect error message for further troubleshooting.

Also ensure whether there's additional account to login PC, then try to remove original Microsoft account from Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts, then re-add for testing.

If you can login your Microsoft account and face download issue, please refer to below steps for troubleshooting:
    1. Press "Windows+X" and select Command Prompt(admin).
    2. Type below command and end with Enter for each item:
       net stop wuauserv
       ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SD
       net start wuauserv

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Allen Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, August 13, 2015 7:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Is there any error message when login Windows Account or download apps? Please help to collect error message for further troubleshooting.

Also ensure whether there's additional account to login PC, then try to remove original Microsoft account from Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts, then re-add for testing.

If you can login your Microsoft account and face download issue, please refer to below steps for troubleshooting:
    1. Press "Windows+X" and select Command Prompt(admin).
    2. Type below command and end with Enter for each item:
       net stop wuauserv
       ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SD
       net start wuauserv

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Allen Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, August 13, 2015 7:34 AM