No update available on my Pc for a new version of Mac and the Download Center for Skype asks me for a new one RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,I´m trying to download Skype for Business on my Mac (10.10.5 Yosemite: the last version I have avalaible on my Pc because there are no updates available at the moment for download) and when I click on Download I receive a message saying I have to upgrade to Mac OS X 10.11 or above for being able to use this version of Skype for Business. Can you help me ,please?

Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:44 PM

All replies

• Hi María Engel Nache,

According your description, it seems the Skype for Business client requires the OS update.

In my research, the latest client version is 16.27.0.37, and the supported OS is OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) or OSX 10.12 (Sierra). As you use 10.10.5 Yosemite, you get the update notification.

Please refer to the following link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54108

I suggest you may update your OS to 10.11, and then try again.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Monday, July 29, 2019 7:53 AM
    Friday, July 26, 2019 5:52 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 7:34 AM