none
Can't connect to a website over Remote Desktop

Question

• Hello,

I am having an issue where one specific website can't connect when I am on a remote desktop connection. It seems to work fine at first after I reboot the remote computer but eventually I always get the This page can't be displayed message and clearing the cache or resetting IE doesn't do anything to remedy it. However if I reboot the machine it again works fine for a little while. It also appear to be just this site and over the remote connection when this happens if I am at the computer it works fine. 

I am on a 64 bit Windows 7 professional machine and running Internet Explorer and I have installed all the latest updates installed.The issue seems specific to Internet Explorer as I can reach the site from Chrome when this happens but I would prefer to use IE because the way the site is set up in Chrome is a hole different interface and some of the features don't work the same.

Any suggestions on something I might look for or try to sort this out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 2:43 PM

Answers

All replies