none
Project 2010 Activation RRS feed

• Question

• Purchased Microsoft Project 2010 in late May 2016.  Used it a couple times and it worked well including allowing me to save the schedules, access them later and make changes.  I believe he program was entered and activated correctly since it work immediately after loading.  On November 14, I opened the program, developed a short schedule and tried to save it but got an error message that the program is not activated.  Also, a number of the tabs at the top of the window would not work.  It provided "reduced functionality" that allowed me to create, add, change, delete and print but not save.  It brought up a screen with 8 sets of number to allow activation.  I called the posted number and followed the instructions.  The message said it was activated.  Now when I go to save the schedule and a similar message comes up that the product is unlicensed; activation required to verify the license.  Now when I try to activate, another window opens that says the product has already been activated.

I asked this question on asnwers.microsoft.com website and they referred me to this website.

Is there a way to get the program activated so I can use and save schedules again.?

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 9:13 PM

Answers