locked
SharePoint Cumulative Update August / October 2011 SP1 or hotfix for bug "g_ExpGroupXSLTQueue" RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello,

    I have ask by SharePoint Team Blog, by a german MVP (Greth) and other, I get no answer.

    I have install a Search Server 2010 Express (include SharePoint Foundation 2010) and SP1. With SP1 exists the problem with the group function in a list --> Error g_ExpGroupXSLTQueue.

    --> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepoint2010setup/thread/f1d4fcf3-f746-4ddc-91f5-f2cdb13264ee

    The workaorund it not a solution for me, because I have only a german version and so no englisch files. My question is, there is an appointment by Microsoft for a hotfix (KB article) or is planned to fix the error in a cumulative update.

    I called the MS support, there is no documented failure to SP1.

    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 9:26 AM

All replies

  • Hi,

     

    As far as I know, this issue has been fixed by SharePoint 2010 product team. The hotfix will be published soon.

     

    I will update this thread if the hotfix is released.

     

    Thanks,

    Rock Wang

     


    Regards, Rock Wang Microsoft Online Community Support
    Monday, August 8, 2011 6:59 AM
  • This is a good information, I wait for an answer with the link.
    Wednesday, August 17, 2011 6:24 AM
  • This Hotfix seems to correct this error :

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2553117/en-us

    • Proposed as answer by MOSS_Test_Dummy Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:14 AM
    Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:38 AM
  • The Hotfix  did fix the issue  thanks

    • Edited by GGratto Wednesday, February 8, 2012 10:40 PM
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:27 PM