Skype for Business app Voice Setting keeps changing to VOIP RRS feed

• Question

• I cannot post a link because my account isn't verified, even though that link points to another thread.

Please copy this into the search bar:

"iOS S4B app Voice Setting changes to VOIP Always on its own."

Basically, I'm having this exact issue, but on my android device. 

Solution in that thread was to wait for an update of the iPhone app.

That was 2 years ago. Any update since?

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 1:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm wondering how many users have such issue, all users in your organization or specific user?

If it affects all users, would you please confirm that you have installed the latest CU for SFB server 2015 already?

If not, please update to the latest version pack, here is the reference on the similar scenario: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4058181/voice-settings-are-intermittently-reset-in-skype-for-business-app

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Calvin-Liu Thursday, May 9, 2019 8:50 AM
    Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:54 AM
  • Hi Steam1901,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 13, 2019 8:20 AM
  • Hi,

I haven't heard from you for a long time. Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Thank you for your understanding and patience! Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:45 AM