Publishing Remote Desktop with UAG RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I try to publish remote desktops with UAG along as written in "Deploying Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010".
    So first I had set up a portal. This seems to work fine as I am able to log on. No errors.

Then I add "Remote Desktop predefined" as written and after activation the link appears at the portal. But when I click onto the link first there is the warning that I should trust the publisher and then when I click onto "Connect" there is a message:

"If you want to use this program or computer, first logon to following website: <URL of my portal>, where I am already logged on??

So I cannot connect to my remote desktop!!

Thanks in advance for any help
    Herbert

Monday, February 14, 2011 7:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Herbert,

What UAG version are you using? Also, what is the OS on your client machine, and what is the version of the MSTSC client? Have you, by any chance, enabled cross-site SSO for UAG? I am asking since we have encountered this issue a while ago, when UAG was RTM, when UAG cross-site SSO was enabled, which adds some cookies to the client, resulting in a total cookies length that exceeded the MSTSC client's capability to handle.

Regards,

-Ran
    • Proposed as answer by Ran [MSFT] Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:09 AM
    Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:19 PM