none
Preview Excel power view RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Rosh Mohan,

Thanks for posting MSDN forum.

This forum is for developers discussing developing issue about VBA, VSTO and apps for Office. Since the issue is relative to Power View, I would like to move it to Power View forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 10, 2014 3:23 AM
  • Hi Rosh,

I am not able to help you move the thread to correct forum at present since the forum is maintaining. I suggest that you reopen a new thread in Power View forum to get more effective response.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:05 AM