none
Unable to make Project Detail webpart work in project workspace RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Good day!

I am having some issues using the Project Detail webpart in my workspace. My current setup is as follows:

Project Server 2007 SP2 using WSS 3.0 SP2 with Dec 2009 CU

The site collection for my project workspaces is separate from my PWA site. If the workspace is created under the PWA site collection, the webpart works properly but if I have my workspace in a site collection different from my PWA site collection I got this text message in my webpart:

Project Center cannot access the project(s) you are trying to view. It is most likely that you either don't have permissions to view the project, another user has deleted this project(s) before you were able to view it or that another user is in the process of publishing the project.

I have already modified the Project Detail webpart and added the PsiUrl attribute pointing to my PWA url and still doesn't work. The TimeSheet webpart don't have any problem.

I am already stucked with this issue for two days and have been searching the web for answers but come up empty. I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Noynoy

Friday, March 25, 2011 2:47 AM

All replies