ProClarity Professional Views Not Working for 'Standard' Users RRS feed

All replies

• Hello KRS,

Did any changes occur on the IIS Server?  Are you using Kerberos authentication for the PAS virtual directory?  If so, and you change the PAS vd to Basic only, can the Standard users access the views?  Anything appear in the Event Log or IIS log?
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 4:27 PM
  • Hi Amanda,

No changes occured on the IIS server.  We are not using Kerberos....we're fine with users accessing the report via the double-hop method.  And I don't see anything unusual in either the event or IIS logs.  Sorry I don't have much useful info here....

KRS
    KRS
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 4:52 PM
  • Does this error occur on newly created pages as well as existing?  And what server OS are you running (Windows Server 2003 or 2008)?  Can you access the Standard views from the server itself by browsing to http://localhost/pas?
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Monday, June 8, 2009 8:28 PM
  • Amanda, 

This issue appears on both new and existing pages.  We are running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, SP1.  Yes, I can access the Standard views fine from within PAS itself.  It just seems to have a problem converting the Professional URL syntax to Standard views, all of a sudden.  Thanks in advance....

KRS
    KRS
    Monday, June 8, 2009 9:05 PM