none
Web Analytics Service Application - Inventory reports empty RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have a SP2010 farm with CU February 2013.

There is 1 web application that have 8 content databases. Everything works fine until 2 months ago.

My problem:

On some site collections: When I go to ‘site settings’ -> ‘Site actions’ -> ‘Site Collection Web Analytics reports’ I see the ‘traffic’ information but I cannot see any ‘Inventory’ information.

For example, when I go to ‘Storage Usage’ I get the following info:

There is no data available for this report. Here are some possible reasons: (1) Web Analytics has not been enabled long enough to generate data; (2) There is insufficient data to generate this report; (3) Data logging required for this report might not be enabled; (4) Data aggregation might not be enabled at the level required for this report.

Strange is that this problem occurred only on site collections that are one the same 2 content db’s.

When I moved an infected site collection to a content database that don’t have this problems, wait one night till all the timer jobs had run, then the web analytics collecting storage info again.

The usage files are processed successfully every 15 minutes.

I tried this already:

-          - I have reinstalled the web analytics service application again (without deleting data) without success.

-          - I’ve restarted the servers without success.

-          - I’ve ran the configuration wizard on all the SP servers without success.

Is there something wrong with ths 2 content db's?
    Someone any idea?

Regards,

Johan

Monday, March 4, 2013 9:42 AM

All replies