Resource Calendars - Room Calendar RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to bulk import appointments and entries from another calendar to a new Room Calendar?
    Friday, November 11, 2011 4:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• Is there a way to have multiple room calendars forwarded to a single user?
    Friday, November 11, 2011 4:57 PM
  • Friday, November 11, 2011 5:05 PM
  • Friday, November 11, 2011 5:11 PM
  • I have specified each delegate in the Resource Policy and

1. checked the box for Forward meeting requests to delegates

2. Unchecked the Enable Resource Booking Agent - this forces the delegates to decide on appointments not just approve

3. All defaults on the Resource Information Tab

4. Specified users who can submit in policy meeting requests automatically approved with users

5.  Set who can submit in policy meeting requests subject to approval of the resource delegate to All Users

6. Specified users who are allowed to submit out of policy meeting requests and are subject to approval by a resource mailbox - Set to selected recipients without any users at this time

Delegates never get the requested appointments and Exchange puts another mailbox in their view where they do show.

Exchange 2010 sp1 and clients are all at Outlook 2010.

What have I missed?

Friday, November 11, 2011 6:22 PM
  • Ok.  I understand it but, I need to install an Outlook client on my Exchange server?  Is this a license thing and a hard requirement?

I just need to export some calendar stuff.

Friday, November 11, 2011 7:21 PM
  • Sorry, misused.

And yes, the export-mailbox cmdlet in Exchange 2007 require Outlook to be installed on the machine you run it, and yes, it requires corresponding license. for Details, please refer to here.

Exchange 2010 Client Access Licenses (CALs)

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/en-us/licensing-exchange-server-email.aspx#Exchange2010CAL

If it is Exchange 2010 server, then you don't need it.

Monday, November 14, 2011 7:24 AM