none
Outlook 2013 Will not load New Inbox emails

Question

• I have one user that is having problems with Outlook, it will not load new emails, I have uninstalled Office, deleted the profile, and still having the same problem. Our OWA site works and she is getting her emails there but no on Outlook. She is running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.
    Monday, April 18, 2016 11:57 AM

All replies

• I have one user that is having problems with Outlook, it will not load new emails, I have uninstalled Office, deleted the profile, and still having the same problem. Our OWA site works and she is getting her emails there but no on Outlook. She is running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

Test from another workstation. If the problem persists, I would ask this in the Outlook forum

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=outlook

Blog:    Twitter:   

Monday, April 18, 2016 1:36 PM
  • It works fine from other computers
    Monday, April 18, 2016 1:59 PM
  • So definitely an issue with her PC.

How far does Outlook get? Are you able to configure her account okay in Outlook? Or does it not even get that far.

If you log in as yourself, can you configure and use Outlook as you? If so, would point to a issue with her Windows profile. You may need to create her a new Windows Profile.

If you can't use it either; is the date correct on her computer? Any manual entries in the DNS HOSTS file?  

Blog | Find me on Twitter | Find me on LinkedIn

Monday, April 18, 2016 2:07 PM
  • So Outlook is installed and was working a month ago with no issues and now it will not load current emails. When she go to the OWA site everything is there and works fine. I will check in a min to make sure date and time are correct.
    Monday, April 18, 2016 6:23 PM
  • Hi,

I would ask that user what software did he installed or what setting related to outlook did he changed within one month.

If any antivirus installed, disable it temporarily to check this issue.

Best Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Lynn-Li
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 7:59 AM