LINUX Client RRS feed

• Question

• Is there way I can trap client inactivity of SCCM agents on non-windows devices like Linux servers ?

Maddy PC Analyst Learning Curve

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 9:52 AM

Answers

• I think this will be served with a Shell Script running as a cron job on the Linux client. I know I can see that inactivity on the console but instead of waiting for the client to break I wan to put an automated check.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:33 AM

All replies

• did not understand, what client trap activity??

what you want to achieve? 

Sharad Singh | My blogs: SharadTech | Twitter: @SinghSharaad | | Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 10:39 AM
  • If the SCCM agent running on Linux clients become inactive. 

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 11:51 AM
  • That you can find from SCCM console it self right? 

from monitoring, check client status, there you will see. if the client is active or inactive?? 

Sharad Singh | My blogs: SharadTech | Twitter: @SinghSharaad | | Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 6:29 PM
  • I think this will be served with a Shell Script running as a cron job on the Linux client. I know I can see that inactivity on the console but instead of waiting for the client to break I wan to put an automated check.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:33 AM