none
filtering during full import RRS feed

• Question

• good day, whether it is possible to FIM2010 filtering during full import (SQL MA)?? "Configure Connector Filter" does not suit me. Also, I was wondering whether you can use the function during a full import, for example "StringReplace" for what some attribute.
    Wednesday, March 26, 2014 7:14 AM

All replies

• good day, whether it is possible to FIM2010 filtering during full import (SQL MA)?? "Configure Connector Filter" does not suit me.

The easiest way would be to connect management agent to view instead of table in SQL - then you can easily control what agent is getting from source. There is no other option for import step - you can filter during synchronization by rules extensions and settings in MA.

Also, I was wondering whether you can use the function during a full import, for example "StringReplace" for what some attribute.

Yes, you can do that. If you want to always put the same value to an attribute it metaverse, just configure Advanced import flow and specify that you want a constant value. If this value depends on something, you can either configure such StringReplace in a view in SQL or configure advanced flow in MA and create an extension, where you would calculate the right value.

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5:05 PM