New Programming Language For Non-Techies RRS feed

• Question

• Hello - I recently read an article on some tech portal (wired or may be TechNet but don't remember exactly), about 3 months ago that Microsoft released a new Programming language targeted for non-developers which is suited for business analysis professionals. I forgot what the name of the programming language was and trying to find out what it is now. I have searched hundreds of times on Microsoft.com and search engines but not able to find it. It is not light switch, kodu, spark, M# etc. Can someone please let me know reg the new language.

thanks

kumar

• Edited by skumar11 Thursday, July 10, 2014 12:45 AM
    • Moved by Amanda Zhu Wednesday, July 16, 2014 1:41 AM
    Wednesday, July 9, 2014 6:21 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum. But your issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

I did search for such programming language but no result. Since your issue is not a non-tech specific issue, I suggest you to change this thread’s type to ‘General Discussion’, in this case, maybe more members can participate in this thread and provide some suggestions.

In addition, in order to help you resolve this issue, I also suggest you to post your requirement with a new Discussion thread in Visual Studio Language Forums: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?category=vslanguagesMaybe developers and programming experts there knows this programming language .

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, July 11, 2014 6:26 AM