Powerpoint Export RRS feed

• Question

• Does ProClarity Dashboard supports export to PowerPoint/PDF? If not, is there any third party component which can be installed to leverage this functionality? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Manish

mchatrvd
    Monday, January 12, 2009 6:00 PM

All replies

• Hello mchatrvd,
    Unfortunately, there isn't any mechanism that I am aware of which would allow Dashboard views to be exported to PowerPoint or PDF.  Perhaps one of our developers will post with some solution if they are aware of one.

Thanks,

Bob
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:43 AM
  • Hey Bob
    Thanks for getting back on this one. If possible, do you know when your developer will be able to post a solution? I am desperately looking for the solution to complete a project for our department, and will like to know, to set the expectations.

Thanks,
    Manish

mchatrvd
    Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:39 PM
  • Hi Manish,
    Unfortunately, I can't say when, or if, a developer would post a possible solution.  At this point, it should be safe to assume that exporting to PowerPoint or pdf from the ProClarity Dashboard is not functionality that exists at this time.

Thanks,

Bob
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Wednesday, January 14, 2009 4:05 PM