How to hide the task features of document item RRS feed

• Question

• I have created document library  when user click on that librabry is getting to open. when it was open I want to hide the featurs items

Monday, September 3, 2012 8:20 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This is called ECB menu and comes by default with item title. If you don't wanna this then modify your default view and uncheck Title (Edit with link) and select only Title column.

If you want to hide some option from that menu then you need to use Jquery/javascript.

Hope it could help

Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

• Proposed as answer by Liakath Monday, September 3, 2012 10:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Arun Darly Monday, September 3, 2012 10:43 AM
    Monday, September 3, 2012 10:35 AM

All replies

• Hi,

sorry it may be me, but I don't understand your request.

If a user clicks on the document library link, the content (items) will be displayed in the default view of the document library.

What feature do you want to hide now? The items tab from the ribbon (the "menu" at the top of the screen)? Or what is it you want to hide?

Could you please elaborate what you want to achieve with that?

Cheers

Chris

• Edited by charlybravo Monday, September 3, 2012 8:53 AM additional question
    Monday, September 3, 2012 8:52 AM
  • Hi Arun,

Can you bit more clear in your question? What you want to hide? Documents inside the library?

Regards,

Sal

Monday, September 3, 2012 9:25 AM
  • Monday, September 3, 2012 10:21 AM
  • The image was not attached last post.now it is specified  clearly  
    Monday, September 3, 2012 10:25 AM
  • Monday, September 3, 2012 10:26 AM
  • Hi,

This is called ECB menu and comes by default with item title. If you don't wanna this then modify your default view and uncheck Title (Edit with link) and select only Title column.

If you want to hide some option from that menu then you need to use Jquery/javascript.

Hope it could help

Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

• Proposed as answer by Liakath Monday, September 3, 2012 10:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Arun Darly Monday, September 3, 2012 10:43 AM
    Monday, September 3, 2012 10:35 AM
  • thank  u sir
    Monday, September 3, 2012 10:42 AM