Outlook (W10) Window height reducing. RRS feed

• Question

•  My Outlook mail system has recently (since update?) been opening subsequent emails with reducing height until after about 8 it gets to the bottom of the page and starts again. I have it set for full window viewing. If I set for reduced size widows it seems to be ok. What can be the problem or have I set something accidentally?
    Thursday, July 12, 2018 11:44 AM

All replies

•  My Outlook mail system has recently (since update?) been opening subsequent emails with reducing height until after about 8 it gets to the bottom of the page and starts again. I have it set for full window viewing. If I set for reduced size widows it seems to be ok. What can be the problem or have I set something accidentally?

Hi stfrancis,

Thanks for reporting the issue. As this is a recently occurred problem, could you please collect the detailed build number of Outlook then we can do further research on this? You may find the version info via File > Office Account > About Outlook.

Besides, it would be better if you can remove the privacy info and then share an image of the problem so that our community can understand better about the issue. If currently you are not abled to directly post a image here, you may share the picture via OneDrive or send the file to us via GBSD TN Office Information Collection ibsofc@microsoft.comPlease involve the thread URL in the email message for easy follow-up :)

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, July 13, 2018 8:30 AM
  • Hi stfrancis,

Any update on this issue?

If the problem still persists, please try create a new message and resize and position it accordingly. Then hold CTRL when pressing the X in the upper right corner of the window to close it. This should force saving the location and size of the window.

Check if it can be helpful can feel free to post back with any findings.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 16, 2018 1:49 AM