Lync 2013 RCC Transfer problem RRS feed

• Question

• I are seeing a problem with RCC enabled users and call transfer where the transfered party ends up with two conversation windows after the transfer has completed.
    The call scenario is as follows:  Lync 2013 UserA calls Lync 2013 UserB, UserB answers.
    UserA transfers UserB to UserC and UserA's conversation window is dismissed.  
    UserB has two conversation windows, one for the call w/UserA and one for the call to UserC.
    (On Lync 2010, UserB has one conversation window to UserC).
    When UserB ends the call to UserC in the Lync 2013 client, the call does not end.  
    UserB is then left with two conversation windows.  The same call scenario works on Lync 2010.  
    I haven't found any updates for Lync 2013 server.  Lync 2013 Server version is 5.0.8308.0 running on Windows Server 2012. Has anyone else has seen this problem and if so how did you resolved it?
    Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:09 PM

All replies

• I didn’t quite understand your example.

When user A call to user B, B answer, then user B call user A again? And you transfer user A to user C?

But as I tested that, user A can’t open a new call window with user B.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:48 AM