Mail unable to receive messages from exchange server 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

After the last upgrade yesterday my mail app is unable to receive emails from réxchange server 2007, but it is able to send.

Can anyone help?

How can solve this problem?

How can I uninstall all updates or only the ones concerning Mail?

Br, C Trocado

Friday, April 13, 2018 5:54 PM

All replies

• Hi C Trocado,

I don't know your question clearly from your description, I have some things to confirm with you:
    1. What is the last upgrade, update your system, App or Exchange?
    2. What account type are you configure in this App, Exchange, POP3 or IMAP4? 
    3. Do you mean you cannot use an Exchange 2007 mailbox to send mail to the mailbox in your mail App, but you can use the mailbox in your mail App to send mails to Exchange 2007 mailbox?

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 16, 2018 12:17 PM
  • Hi C Trocado,

Any update now?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Sunday, April 22, 2018 1:58 PM