none
window is not working correctly RRS feed

• Question

• when I put CD in to play or bern ,it collect info ,and start reaping to Libery .

now it dos not, it title ,Unknown Album and even now it said Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from CD(in pop up )  

something corrupt  I try ,To manually Troubleshoot or upgrade your installation of your player .

start ,type ,Features ,and then turn windows on and of ,you know the rest  ,did not work ,I did system restore ,that did nothing .

I read your blag and did WMP Network shearing I did this ,I love the way you walk true step by step ,not like some assume you are tack savvy, I wonted to delete Window Media player and reinstall from disk I made when I got my PC Acer ,but afraid to do this and loose everything,I think what happen is I used Raxio to bern and it collected info this is why I did WMP network shearing thing   ,thank you   

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 5:37 PM

All replies

• Hi

Try to change another media player to make sure there are no problems with the CD firstly.

Besides, you can refer to the following link for more help:

Fix: Windows Media Player Cannot Rip One or More Tracks From the CD

Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. This is just for your convenience. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.

Have a nice day

Best regards

Kiki Shi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:35 AM
  • Hi,

I am very happy to help you. Would you mind letting me know the update of the problem?  If you think the answer is helpful, please mark it as a reply, which will help more users get valid information.

Have a nice day=.=

Best regards,

Kiki Shi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 18, 2019 3:12 AM