none
Agent not reachable - the attempted contact failed for the following reason: ID 3122 RRS feed

• Question

• I set up DPM on a domain controller and all was well for the first day.  It only is protecting some data on the DC itself.  After the first day however, I started getting "Agent Not Reachable" in the Protection status.  I rebooted, and then all connected up again.  Then after a few more hours, the same "Agent Not Reachable" message came back.  Another reboot, but now the same message.

On the monitoring tab, it has an alert which says the same thing.  Under discription it says: The attempted contact failed for the following reason: (ID 3122).

It also says (ID 303 Details: The group name could not be found.)

Does anyone know which group it is trying to find?  I assume it means one of the AD groups that I set up by hand before the install.  I have verified that all the groups are set up according to the docs on doing this, but maybe I missed something.

Greg

Thursday, March 24, 2011 2:34 PM

Answers

• hi Greg,

Did you have this issue resolved?

Thanks, Wilson Souza - MSFT This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
    • Marked as answer by Greg Gum Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:48 PM
    Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:12 AM

All replies