How to Download Gmail Emails to Outlook 2019?

Question

• Hello Experts,

I am getting issue in Gmail account. So, I want to take backup of all Gmail emails and contacts. Please suggest me how can I download and export Gmail data into Microsoft Outlook 2019.

Thanks & Regards
    Friday, April 19, 2019 8:49 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Given this situation, it is suggested to configure your Gmail account on Outlook client (IMAP) then export your data to a PST file. However, in this way, you can only back up your emails because only emails will be synced to Outlook.

Besides, I am afraid there is no official recommended tool to export both emails and contacts from a non-Exchange account in Outlook. So if possible, it is suggested to consult your email provider of your account for more response.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 22, 2019 1:51 AM
  • Hi,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, April 26, 2019 1:29 AM