I have upgraded my Microsoft word 10 to Microsoft word 16 and cant seem to print properly RRS feed

• Question

• When I print files I get an unwanted border at the top or bottom ( not sure which it is). Even though I have checked narrow border . I have many files that I need to print regularly and I cannot have a border on them. I also cannot find borderless printing anywhere. On other files it shrinks graphics. Please help me
    Friday, May 4, 2018 4:00 AM

All replies

• Do you mean an actual border line or are you saying that you can't print to the edge of the paper?

The latter problem, not being able to print "full bleed," is entirely dependent on your printer hardware and its driver.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP

Friday, May 4, 2018 5:40 AM
  • When I print files I get an unwanted border at the top or bottom ( not sure which it is). Even though I have checked narrow border . I have many files that I need to print regularly and I cannot have a border on them. I also cannot find borderless printing anywhere. On other files it shrinks graphics. Please help me

Hi,

Please try Stefan's suggestion.

I also want to confirm if the border issue happens to all Word files. Please create a new document in Word 2016, then print it and confirm if the border issue can be reproduced.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 7, 2018 9:19 AM