Program end of life RRS feed

• Question

• I have a program that uses the ActBar2.ocx file and is being listed as "end of life" on my computer. Is there any update to this program?

I am seeing it listed as: <legend><legend>Data Dynamics ActiveBar 2.x</legend></legend>

Gene

Thursday, May 5, 2011 1:58 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I would like to verify which program did you use?

If the program is not the product of Microsoft, you’d better contact the product manufacturer for further help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, May 13, 2011 8:36 AM
    Monday, May 9, 2011 2:13 AM
  • Try going here. http://www.down-dll.com/index.php?file-download=actbar2.ocx  Not sure if it will help but is a start.
    Monday, May 9, 2011 9:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I would like to verify which program did you use?

If the program is not the product of Microsoft, you’d better contact the product manufacturer for further help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, May 9, 2011 2:13 AM
  • Try going here. http://www.down-dll.com/index.php?file-download=actbar2.ocx  Not sure if it will help but is a start.
    Monday, May 9, 2011 9:25 PM