Signature verification failed for PolicyAssignmentID RRS feed

• Question

• I am in the process of setting up a new SCCM 2012 R2 server.  I have just begun to add some test boxes to the environment and every server thus far is registering in SCCM but is not pulling down its policies.  When doing a policy retrieval evaluation cycle the below is immediately spit out in the PolicyAgent.log file.  Any help would be appreciated!

Signature verification failed for PolicyAssignmentID {XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX}

Raising event:
    instance of CCM_PolicyAgent_PolicyAuthorizationFailure
    {
     ClientID = "GUID:F504615C-04F8-462D-B341-265C2FAEE7E7";
     DateTime = "20140708132926.819000+000";
     PolicyNamespace = "\\\\.\\ROOT\\ccm\\policy\\Machine\\RequestedConfig";
     PolicySource = "SMS:RET";
     ProcessID = 3532;
     ThreadID = 4320;
    };

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 1:37 PM

Answers

• It seems I have resolved my issue.  The cause was in the AD publishing.  I'm not sure if some parts were corrupt or simply missing but after removing the AD forest from 'Administration\Hierarchy Configuration\Active Directory Forests' in the SCCM admin console and re-adding it back SCCM was able to republish the needed info.  Then after a few minutes to allow for replication I was able to run a machine policy cycle which pulled all of my policies down!

• Marked as answer by VOID269 Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:25 PM
    Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:25 PM

All replies

• I just noticed this was placed in the SCCM 2007 forum.  Could a moderator move it to the 2012 forum?
    Tuesday, July 8, 2014 1:43 PM
  • It seems I have resolved my issue.  The cause was in the AD publishing.  I'm not sure if some parts were corrupt or simply missing but after removing the AD forest from 'Administration\Hierarchy Configuration\Active Directory Forests' in the SCCM admin console and re-adding it back SCCM was able to republish the needed info.  Then after a few minutes to allow for replication I was able to run a machine policy cycle which pulled all of my policies down!

• Marked as answer by VOID269 Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:25 PM
    Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:25 PM