Diagnostic ID: 52537 Tearing down session due to failure while waiting for Join dialog RRS feed

• Question

• I'm running Skype report and I am  getting top Failures report: Diagnostic ID: 52537  Tearing down session due to failure while waiting for Join dialog

I am looking everywhere and I cant find anything related to this error:(

When I check for session details this is what I get:

sip:xx@xxxxx.com;gruu;opaque=app:conf:focus:id:ngf12n4m

could someone please explain what this error means and also if someone have site that list all Diagnostic ID that would be great

thanks in advance:)

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 9:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Ramy,

Welcome to our forum.

For troubleshooting this issue, please tell us more details about this issue.  You could post snapshot of error or check if there are any errors in application logs.

By this error, we suggest you refer to the following steps to narrow this issue:

1. Make sure there are no connected issue between FE and SQL (include Ping and DNS resolve)
    2. Update NIC driver on All FE servers
    3. Re-run “Request, Install or Assign Certificates” on all FE servers 

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know.

Best Regard,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Monday, October 31, 2016 9:57 AM
    • Marked as answer by jim-xu Monday, November 7, 2016 1:53 AM
    Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Ramy,

Welcome to our forum.

For troubleshooting this issue, please tell us more details about this issue.  You could post snapshot of error or check if there are any errors in application logs.

By this error, we suggest you refer to the following steps to narrow this issue:

1. Make sure there are no connected issue between FE and SQL (include Ping and DNS resolve)
    2. Update NIC driver on All FE servers
    3. Re-run “Request, Install or Assign Certificates” on all FE servers 

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know.

Best Regard,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Monday, October 31, 2016 9:57 AM
    • Marked as answer by jim-xu Monday, November 7, 2016 1:53 AM
    Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:05 AM
  • Jim - can you please provide context around this error and why the suggested steps solve this problem please?  In large enterprises simply running these steps is no trivial task.  Before anyone would embark on these tasks we would need a good comfort level that the problem is understand and why these steps solve it.  Kindly advise.

Thanks

Dino

Dino Caputo (Skype for Business MVP, BA | MCSE | MCTS:OCS/Lync) http://www.ucguys.com http://www.enableUC.com

Friday, March 24, 2017 6:11 PM
  • I am too facing the same issues in my environment, anybody found any solution.

In my scenario it's 4 participant conference, all of them are internal users, two user got connected but rest of two are getting this error. 

Gangaiyan.M Microsoft Solution Expert-Exchange & Skype for Business. If my answer helped you, Mark it as Propose as answer http://exchangeexpertscommunity.blogspot.in/

Monday, October 23, 2017 8:27 PM
  • Ok we have the same here, 4 participants, doing a video conference. Some windows 10 machines(office2016) some windows 7 machines(office2013. The windows 10 uses from a particular site get disconnected from Video and can hear some audio,

The logs on Skype server say the below.

UCCAPI/16.0.8528.2126 OC/16.0.8528.2139 (Skype for Business)

Diagnostic header:
    52537; reason="Tearing down session due to failure while waiting for Join dialog"

Thursday, November 16, 2017 4:05 PM
  • We have this issue sometimes, too.

"UCCAPI/16.0.8730.2046 OC/16.0.8730.2127 (Skype for Business) 52537; reason="Tearing down session due to failure while waiting for Join dialog"

For internal users. We have an approximately error rate between 2% and 5% per week, hundreds ofPSTN, skype and conference calls are OK, but some conference calls just fail.

Friday, December 22, 2017 12:24 PM
  • How is this the answer for this problem? No one ever came back and said it was fixed. You can't mark your own solution as the fix to a problem if you don't know that it actually fixed the problem.
    Wednesday, May 30, 2018 10:22 PM
  • So what is now the background of this error ? We also have this one...and what kind of technet community support is that here ?? Not very trustworthy...:-(

Friday, June 22, 2018 11:25 AM
  • I can reproduce 52537 DiagnosticID by opening ad-hoc (Meet Now) meeting followed with Cancel in the "Join Meeting Audio" window.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 3:46 PM
  • can some one explain this error code. i don't fine any details explanation about that

David ACCOH

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 4:37 PM