none
Authenticator sync, migration or export/import to another phone (iPhone) RRS feed

• Question

• I have Lumia 930 with the Microsoft Authenticator installed and a lot of accounts added. Now I have an iPhone and I have installed Microsoft Authenticator on it. I was able only to add my Microsoft account to the iPhone's Authenticator using my Microsoft login/password. How do I add all accounts from Lumia's Authenticator? Is there any option to synchronize Authenticator accounts?
    Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:04 PM

All replies

• Wtf, why my question is not listed in «Support for Microsoft Authenticator App» forum thread list? Wtf?

Oh, my question appears in thread list only when it has some answers... genious!!! But how do I get answers if my qestion is not listed, you idiots?

Monday, June 26, 2017 11:22 AM
  • Hi Arthur,

For security purposes, Microsoft Authenticator App does not support sync, migration or export/import to another phone, also we can’t restore accounts from app backups.

You could give your feedback to this link, all of the feedback you share in this link will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c0c10232-3093-4cf9-9ecc-c131c7643eaa/give-us-your-feedback?forum=MicrosoftAuthenticatorApp

Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,

Jason

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:00 AM