windows7, when i was updating windows live update RRS feed

• Question

• Sir,

when i was updating windows live update, my computer went switched off. Thatz why now boot up failed on my computer.

what is the solution for this can you help me.

thanx & regards,

Sibi

• Changed type Carey FrischMVP Friday, March 11, 2011 4:52 AM Is a question
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Friday, March 11, 2011 4:53 AM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Applications)
    Sunday, March 6, 2011 1:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try start up repair and if not work try Using Last Known Good Configuration to check if you can log in the system.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Magon Liu Tuesday, March 15, 2011 2:19 AM
    Wednesday, March 9, 2011 6:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please try start up repair and if not work try Using Last Known Good Configuration to check if you can log in the system.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Magon Liu Tuesday, March 15, 2011 2:19 AM
    Wednesday, March 9, 2011 6:29 AM
  • Any update please?

Friday, March 11, 2011 9:45 AM