none
How to set Intel Rapid Storage Technology? RRS feed

• Question

• My notebook Toshiba U840, which come with 32 GB SSD + 500 HDD. It applies Intel Rapid Storage Technology to speed up the performance, recently, I try to upgrade my HDD by replacing SSD, I use Norton Ghost clone image to SSD, but when I restart window, it pops up to config Intel Rapid Storage Technology (IRST) and cannot go to BIOS at all. (I get all the back up and keep original 500 HDD untouched. )  I get no idea on how to set IRST, but it offers following options:

• Create RAID Volume
    • Delete RAID Volume
    • Reset Disks to Non-RAID
    • Recovery Volume Options
    • Acceleration Options
    • Exit

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

RAID Volumes:

ID Name         Level                  Strip      Size     Status   Bootable

0 SSDSpace  RAID0(Stripe)     128KB   11GB  Normal  Yes

1 cache_vol   RAID0(Cache)     128KB   19GB Disabled No

Physical Devices

ID Device Model Size     Type / Status (Vol ID)

0  New SSD        480GB Non-RAID Disk

1  SanDisk SSD  30GB   Cache Disk(0,1)

Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:19 AM

Answers

• Intel Rapid Storage Technology is the property of the Intel Corporation and as such has sole responsibility for the support of it.

Intel has Community forums for discussions as this or you can contact Intel technical support directly.

Intel main website

Intel Customer Support

Intel Communities, Blogs, & Social@Intel

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Proposed as answer by Allen_WangJF Friday, December 11, 2015 1:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by oemMicrosoft Friday, December 11, 2015 3:10 PM
    Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:05 PM

All replies

• Intel Rapid Storage Technology is the property of the Intel Corporation and as such has sole responsibility for the support of it.

Intel has Community forums for discussions as this or you can contact Intel technical support directly.

Intel main website

Intel Customer Support

Intel Communities, Blogs, & Social@Intel

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Proposed as answer by Allen_WangJF Friday, December 11, 2015 1:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by oemMicrosoft Friday, December 11, 2015 3:10 PM
    Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:05 PM
  • Thank you very much for suggestions :>

Friday, December 11, 2015 3:11 PM