prSAS_UX_DashboardComputersTrend where is it running? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I noticed on several threads the name "prSAS_UX_DashboardComputersTrend" (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/Forefrontclientreporting/thread/5b011497-62d8-4bb3-90b6-00352e1ffb8b).

On which server(s) this job should appear

- Database Collection Server

- Database Reporting Server

- Collection Server

- Management Server

- Reporting Service Server

- WSUS?

Onl;y the first two servers have SQL installed.

I checked the two Databases servers of my six servers environment and this process is not listed under the SQL Agent...

Thanks,

Dom

System Center Operations Manager 2007 / System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2 / Forefront Client Security / Forefront Identity Manager
    Tuesday, February 22, 2011 11:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for the post.

Would you please describe this issue in more detail? What kind of issue did you encounter before checking threads the name "prSAS_UX_DashboardComputersTrend"?

Thanks,

Miles

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Felyjos Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:49 PM
    Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for the post.

Would you please describe this issue in more detail? What kind of issue did you encounter before checking threads the name "prSAS_UX_DashboardComputersTrend"?

Thanks,

Miles

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Felyjos Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:49 PM
    Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:38 AM
  • Hello,

I have the dashboard 14-Days History  which is just showing No Data for each date since three weeks now. So i am looking everywhere to see what is not performing. The task SystemCenterDTS Package task is running fine ("Completed 0x0 every night... the table SC_EVENT* are filled up wuith tons of data...)

Thanks,

Dom

System Center Operations Manager 2007 / System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2 / Forefront Client Security / Forefront Identity Manager
    Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:28 PM