failure when trying to install hot fix Exchange2003-KB911829-v3-x86-ENU RRS feed

• Question

•  

Having problems with windows vista using Outlook Web Access (OWA), I have learned that I have to install the hotfix "Exchange2003-KB911829-v3-x86-ENU", but  I cannot install it because appears another problem with the "not enough storage is available to process this command".

Is there a hotfix for this hotfix?(I am getting crazy or what)

Is there in the world other than "bill gates" to fix this problem? 

I kindly thank for any help.

carlos

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:53 AM

All replies

• I have the same problem.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 4:51 AM
  • me too..........

Thursday, May 22, 2008 3:43 AM
  • One more with the same problem...oh brother.
    Friday, June 20, 2008 5:47 PM
  • I too am having the same problem.  When I tried again to install it as administrator, then I received this message:

"Not enough storage is available to process this command."

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 1:33 PM
  • I was also hit with this issue on my Vista x64 machine. The solution that fixed my case

The Solution:
    1. In OWA, click on the "options" in the left Task Pane.

2. Under “E-mail Security” and Click Install or Upgrade the S/MIME Control. This will download a new add-on.

3. Click “RUN” when asked about the Microsoft Outlook Web Access S/MIME install and security warning.

4. Restart IE
    Wednesday, April 22, 2009 5:53 AM
  • I was also hit with this issue on my Vista x64 machine. The solution that fixed my case

The Solution:
    1. In OWA, click on the "options" in the left Task Pane.

2. Under “E-mail Security” and Click Install or Upgrade the S/MIME Control. This will download a new add-on.

3. Click “RUN” when asked about the Microsoft Outlook Web Access S/MIME install and security warning.

4. Restart IE
    On Windows 7 RTM x64 and IE8 this causes IE8 to stop responding when trying to send the email.  I havent tryed on vista yet, but it would be good if MS get the Hotfix to work on EXCH2003.  Anyone had any luck on this yet?
    Monday, September 7, 2009 9:53 AM
  • OK, you guy's do know that Exchange2003-KB911829-v3-x86-ENU is to be installed on the server where exchange is installed and not on your laptop, right?

Send the link to your IT guys (if you're not them) so that they can install it, or if you're the IT guys at your company - install it on the exchange server.  Just make sure that Exchange server 2003 is fully up to date (including SP2).
    -Ken | http://ken.wagnerfamily.co.uk
    Monday, September 7, 2009 10:33 AM