none
noad steep tv RRS feed

• Question

• I have "noad steep tv" running in Internet Explorer [InPrivate]

But I cannot "end task" in the Task Manager; it process name is the same "iexplore.exe" as of other normal IE session, so I cannot use the "Open File Location" to delete it!! Any other suggestion?

Thanks

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 4:51 PM

Answers

• Hi JDfrancisco,

Since noad steep tv is regarded as tricky adware program. It generally shows video ads or content based on user's interest. This virus is design by cyber copes to increase web traffic and generate revenue. This threat gets distributed over the system when you download third party software from unverified sites. Once it hampers system, it display several intrusive ads, pop-ups, banners, coupons etc with exiting deals and offers. It attacks on Windows system to modify registry entry in order to corrupt important files and data.

We may try to find the manual steps and also scan virus in Safe mode.

http://www.onlinesafety411.com/remove-steep-tv-ads-playing-video-noad-advertisements

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 28, 2016 11:56 AM