How to export request & service offering under service catalog RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

how to export request & service offering information under service catalog.

Need to get ticket catalog template information so it will be used in another ticketing tools catalogs.

Sandoss Kumar N

Thursday, February 11, 2016 12:23 AM

Answers

• The configuration of Request and Service Offerings are stored in a Management Pack. You can export the Management Pack in te SCSM Console.

Hope this helps.

Andreas Baumgarten | H&D International Group

Thursday, February 11, 2016 1:16 PM
  • You want the "raw" data for other tools. I think these cmdlets (smlets) should give you a start:

Get-SCSMRequestOffering

Get-SCSMServiceOffering

Friday, February 12, 2016 2:10 PM

All replies

• The configuration of Request and Service Offerings are stored in a Management Pack. You can export the Management Pack in te SCSM Console.

Hope this helps.

Thursday, February 11, 2016 1:16 PM
  • How can i use the Management pack for other tools to use. i need raw data of the template so we can use the same catalog in other tools. In excel or any other form of data.

Sandoss Kumar N

Thursday, February 11, 2016 6:03 PM
  • The exported Management Pack is a XML file. You can open the XML with any editor (for instance Notepad, Notepadd++, the SCSM Authoring Tool or Visual Studio). Also you can import the Management pack in a different SCSM environment.

Management Packs: Working with Management Packs

Friday, February 12, 2016 6:23 AM
  • You want the "raw" data for other tools. I think these cmdlets (smlets) should give you a start:

Get-SCSMRequestOffering

Get-SCSMServiceOffering

Friday, February 12, 2016 2:10 PM