'Take Over as Presenter' reverts to first slide in deck RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, me and my colleagues are experiencing some difficulty when switching control over a PowerPoint presentation when loaded into a Skype for Business meeting. Often when a fellow participant takes over as a the presenter to move his/her slides in the deck, the deck resets to the very first slide. Our desire is to switch the presenter role between participants without changing the current slide. Is this a glitch or something that can be fixed with some common know-how?

Thanks,

Spencer

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:41 PM

All replies

• Hi Spencer,

Based on my test,when two users share PPT,click the “Take Over as Presenter”, the PPT will not change to the first slide.

When user A share ppt to user B ,A in the  third slide,B return to the first slide, B click the “Take Over as Presenter”,the PPT will chang to the first slide, it is depend on the presenter’s slide

1. If you set your account in another computer, does the issue persist?

2. Do other users in your organization have the same problem?

Please update you SFB client to the latest version

Regards,

Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 6:59 AM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Regards,

Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 7:09 AM