Falha ao enviar emails: 535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful [SN6PR04CA0093.namprd04.prod.outlook.com] RRS feed

• Question

• Boa tarde a todos!
    Tenho uma aplicação em java, e ela usa um dos dominios da corporação que eu trabalho, porem ao fazer envio de e-mail apartir da plataforma aparece esse erro!

Falha ao enviar emails: 535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful [SN6PR04CA0093.namprd04.prod.outlook.com]

Uso um sistema de educacional, pois presto serviços para uma faculdade, alguma solução?

Friday, September 27, 2019 5:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Augusto,

Thanks for visiting Outlook IT Pro forum.

This is a forum mainly for English-language troubleshooting. To avoid the misunderstanding from translator, I'd like to recommend you re-state your issue in English.

I tried to understand your problems. Do you have problems to send emails?

We can first confirm following aspects:

• Whats' your account type? Exchange, POP or IMAP? Outlook.com?
    • Are you sending mail from Outlook client or other java application?

This authentication error normally related with some account settings. If you are using POP/IMAP, please make sure this option is ticked:

We can also test this issue in a new profile.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, October 1, 2019 4:41 AM
    Monday, September 30, 2019 2:00 AM
  • Good morning, I will speak in English!
    I use an application in java, and the error appears!
    attachment at the link: https://prnt.sc/pdfiny.
    I searched elsewhere and only talks about the outlook application, and has no solutions for the java application.
    Our package is office 365, another message that appeared (530 5.7.57 SMTP; client was not authenticated to send anonymous messages during MAIL FROM [SN6PR1501CA0030.namprd15.prod.outlook.com])

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 2:48 PM
  • Good morning, I will speak in English!
    I use an application in java, and the error appears!
    attachment at the link: https://prnt.sc/pdfiny.
    I searched elsewhere and only talks about the outlook application, and has no solutions for the java application.
    Our package is office 365, another message that appeared (530 5.7.57 SMTP; client was not authenticated to send anonymous messages during MAIL FROM [SN6PR1501CA0030.namprd15.prod.outlook.com])

Can you send email normally on Outlook client? If issue only occurs to Java application, this issue may need to be troubleshooting on java side. As here we mainly focus in issues regarding Outlook desktop client, you can need to contact the support of that Java application for more details.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 7:13 AM