Contact List in Skype for Business doesn't show status RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Forum team,

i have met problem after restoring Skype4Biz server from backup to productions. we can use skype for business login as normal but all contact is not able to display whether online, offline, or aways until we click on each contact. I am not able to see availability of each contact list. i am looking for valuable advise from you and appreciate for your feedback. 

Regards,

Sokneang

Sokneang SAM

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:57 PM

Answers

• Hi 

Could you confirm that the services are all up and running and the back end database connection are all good. Did you made sure that the server is updated to the latest CU also update  the client to the latest version.  From the client machine delete the old profile create a new one and try signing in to the client 

Delete local cache files on client computer.

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com

Registry Key: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Lync\UserName@Domain.com

Linus

• Proposed as answer by Eason Huang Tuesday, May 3, 2016 9:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by Eason Huang Sunday, May 8, 2016 6:14 AM
    Wednesday, April 20, 2016 3:50 AM

All replies

• Hi 

Could you confirm that the services are all up and running and the back end database connection are all good. Did you made sure that the server is updated to the latest CU also update  the client to the latest version.  From the client machine delete the old profile create a new one and try signing in to the client 

Delete local cache files on client computer.

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com

Registry Key: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Lync\UserName@Domain.com

Linus

• Proposed as answer by Eason Huang Tuesday, May 3, 2016 9:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by Eason Huang Sunday, May 8, 2016 6:14 AM
    Wednesday, April 20, 2016 3:50 AM
  • Dear Linus,

thank for feedback, i will check all information again, and feedback to you about this points. 

Regards,

Sokneang

Sokneang SAM

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:11 PM