none
Office 365 - Office 2016 download and install RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I know, you can use the Office Deployment Tool (ODT) to manually download and install previous versions of Office 365 (2016 version).

You can configure the specific version you want to download and install in configuration.xml. The Product ID for Office 365 Business is O365ProPlusRetail. Office 365 Pro Plus is O365BusinessRetail.

For the information about Office 365 version, read Office 365 update history.

In addition, you can also revert to the previous version of Office Click-to-Run if Office has been installed.

Hope the information was helpful.If you have anything unclear, feel free to post back to let us help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, July 22, 2019 6:23 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:40 AM
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 6:37 AM