none
Print spooler service stops automatically and did't get started automatically on my print server........ RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have installed 10 different printers (Cannon lbp2900,HP,etc) on windows professional 07(used as print server) and shared the printers with everybody in my office so that anybody can connect to the required printer and take the print,but I am facing this frustrating problem of Crashing of print spooler service with event ID as 7036 on my  print server, because of it the user can not take the print and print job fails................. further to this the printers goes offline on print server and the spooler service shows "Starting" and I simply can't stop or restart it as all the options greyed out,even restarting the print server sometimes don't solves this problem and it remains in  "Starting" mode, Please help me with this problem, I want the permanent solution as manually restarting the Print spooler service resolves the problem,But I want to know why this happens and what is the permanent fix for this?...................Please help

Swapnil Tehare

Saturday, April 18, 2015 11:51 AM