none
Group policy

Question

• Hi

I have created new group policy in windows server 2008 to map network drive in clients machine, but i didn't see any network drive  when i log in to client. But in the same machine,when i configure in default domain policy its working. but not working in new group policy...

can any one?
    Friday, February 17, 2017 11:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    First of all, before we go further, please verify that the GPO is applied to clients successfully, you could run gpresult /r command to check that.
    If the GPO is not applied, please follow the article as below to troubleshoot it:
    10 Common Problems Causing Group Policy To Not Apply
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/22457.10-common-problems-causing-group-policy-to-not-apply.aspx
    Best Regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, February 20, 2017 7:01 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved? If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, February 24, 2017 8:50 AM