change threshold for a specific disk space RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a general threshold for all disks on my agent servers.  I need to set a different threshold for only one of the disks on the servers that are monitored by scom2012. I wonder how I can set a different vaue for only one disk?

I mean I monitor 50 servers. I have configured scom to generate alert when the disks on the servers has 10% free space. But there is a disk on one of the servers that I want get alert about when the free space on that disk is 40%. how can I configure this?

Saturday, November 2, 2013 6:07 PM

Answers

• Hi,

In the Console, Monitoring, Windows Computers, find your server, dobbelclick your server

Availabilty, Hardware Availabilty Rollup, Availabilty - Drive Letter, Logical Disk Free Space, rightclick and Monitor Properties, Overrides panel, Override, For a specific object of class......find you server and change Threshold

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Niki Han Monday, November 11, 2013 7:56 AM
    Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:55 PM