none
Exchange 2016 Room Mailbox RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

For room mailbox, In owa if i select the meeting room in room tab, it will be able to show free or busy.

If using outlook 2010 to book meeting room, i can only know if the meeting room is free or busy after i send the meeting invitation to the room mailbox.

So if i were to book using outlook 2010, how do i view the meeting room is available or busy without having to send the meeting invitation first?

Thursday, November 7, 2019 6:21 AM

Answers

• Hi Issue resolved after i added back the exchange add in for outlook 2010.

Thanks!

• Marked as answer by min777 Saturday, November 9, 2019 12:57 PM
    Saturday, November 9, 2019 12:57 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What's the detailed version of your Exchange server?

You can click "Scheduling Assistant" to check free/busy information for attendees and room mailbox. If you have issues about showing free/busy information, you can post the screenshot of here, and please don't forget to cover your personal information.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 8, 2019 3:18 AM
  • Hi Issue resolved after i added back the exchange add in for outlook 2010.

Thanks!

• Marked as answer by min777 Saturday, November 9, 2019 12:57 PM
    Saturday, November 9, 2019 12:57 PM
  • Glad to hear that and thanks for your sharing.

By the way, what Exchange add-in did you refer to? This may reminds more people with similar issues.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:05 AM