none
Failure to write NS Record - Refused RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I hope someone can help me out with this
    Description of the scenario/issue:

I have a DNS that is the root, suppose is contoso and under that I have a delegated zone called corp.. the domain admin of corp added a new DC/DNS but since he did not have permissions to update the delegated zone in consoto I have to do it manually, so I am trying to add a the NS to the delegated zone but I am getting the error "Failure to write NS Record - Refused". I have to say that I was able to add NS to many other delegated zones and the error is specifically with one zone

Have any of you seen this error? Any help or advice to get rid of this error would be truly appreciate

Thanks in advance, regards

Joaquin Camarero Muñoz

Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:24 PM

Answers

• Hello

Just to close this out.

I wanted to know what the problem was but I was not able to find it so I tried to delete the delegated zone and then recreated it and that worked

Thank you, regards

Joaquin Camarero Muñoz

Monday, August 7, 2017 8:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This is a quick note to let you know that I am currently performing research on this issue and will get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience.

If you have any updates during this process, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Frank

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 28, 2017 9:28 AM
  • Hello

Just to close this out.

I wanted to know what the problem was but I was not able to find it so I tried to delete the delegated zone and then recreated it and that worked

Thank you, regards

Joaquin Camarero Muñoz

Monday, August 7, 2017 8:28 PM